Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Diary of Dreams - The Wedding

Sorry for not posting in ages, I'm really busy this week and will be next week too, so you're getting another video in English. I like this band, but unfortunately, my favorite song of theirs doesn't have a video. I have to say, I always find videos like this one kind of funny - they're not shown playing the instruments that are actually in the song (except the drums), but for some reason they have a string bass. Eh, whatever, lots of bands do that, I guess.





No translations this time.

Recommendations: In Strict Confidence, Diorama, Deine Lakaien

1 comment:

  1. http://www.filefactory.com/file/1kux7aodo50j/GOOD%20IRAQI%20SET2014.set.rar korg pa3x set get slow download and share link to ur password set is: samer1977f
    Use only for korg pa3x

    ReplyDelete