Monday, May 11, 2009

In Extremo - Vollmond

Whoa, a song in German! I'm really sorry about posting so many in English recently, but I haven't had much free time to translate lyrics. But here's a song for you that is in German! The band actually sings in German less than half the time; they also often sing in Latin, English, French, Gaelic, Hebrew, and many other archaic and modern languages. There's another German band that does that a lot that I haven't posted anything by yet; I'll probably do that soon.





Lyrics Translation:

Come close your eyes, believe me
We will fly over the sea
I need the love so badly
Which got drunk on my blood

The day ended
You ripped your dress from your body
Lit me with your white light
You are my woman of the night
With hair of roots and animal face
And my eyes always dilate
When in the night
Such a moon appears to me

Come close your eyes...

The trees grow in May
Who wants to be lonely
But today in the mild light
You are so naked and hot
Mouth on mouth throughout the long night
The bright moon casts its circle
On the ground
Your white dress is lying there

Come close your eyes...

Translation from: http://www.inextremo.org/lyrics/suender_ohne_zuegel_english

Recommendations: Salatatio Mortis, Subway to Sally, Schandmaul, Tanzwut

No comments:

Post a Comment